Clinical Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Counsellor with 20+ years Exp
Clinical Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Counsellor with 20+ years Exp
Appointments via Zoom or Face to Face at MELBOURNE or BERWICK,
Janine is an Award-Winning Clinical Psychotherapist / Hypnotherapist with more than 2 decades of experience.
Based in Melbourne Australia, Janine maintains a busy private practice and a training clinic which offers online training and therapy, both in Australia and all around the world. With all the accumulated experience, knowledge, training, and observations that Janine has grown over the past decades, she has refined a combination of those techniques and created Trauma Direction Therapy® (TDT).
Apart from being the Creator of Trauma Direction Therapy® (TDT), Janine’s training programs and development work in PTSD and Anxiety offers an advanced skill set to a wide range of professional Psychotherapists, including Clinical Hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners around the world.
Janine is also Author of the book “Resilience Within and How to Find it” and a well-known international keynote speaker on Anxiety and PTSD.
Academic and professional qualifications include:
· Trauma Direction Therapy Creator and Author
· Accredited Trainer (IHF)
· Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP
· Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
· Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
· Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy
· Certified Practitioner NLP
· Certified Master Practitioner NLP
· Certified NLP Trainer
· Certified Time Line Therapy Practitioner
· Certified Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner
· Certified Time Line Therapy Trainer
· Certified Stress Management Consultant – International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
· Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
· Certified Master Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
· Mediation and Conflict Resolution Consultant
· Mediation and Conflict Resolution Advanced Consultant
· Certificate IV in Celebrancy
· Certificate working with children and adolescents who have experience sexual abuse – (DHHS)
· Certificate working with children and adolescents who engage in sexually abusive behaviours (DHHS)
· Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
· Certificate working with children with a history of Trauma and Abuse
· Diploma Community Services – Case Management
· Strengths Based Practice Casework
· Foster Carer – Home Based Carer (DHHS)
· Working in a culturally diverse environment (DHHS)
· Baby Makes 3 – Course Facilitator
· Advanced parenting skills workshop facilitator
· Trauma informed Case Management
· Case management for Indigenous and Torres Strait Islanders
· Old Pain 2 Go Practitioner
· HypnoFasting Expert
· HypnoBirthing Mongon Method Educator
· Case Manager - Child Protection Practitioner;
· Family Parenting Practitioner;
· Behaviour Expert;
· Drug and Alcohol Counselling;
· Forensic Counselling;
· Family Violence Expert
· Childhood Abuse Expert
· Suicide Prevention workshop facilitator
Current and Past Professional memberships include:
· Clinical Hypnotherapist Membership and State Workshop Co-ordinator 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 – Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
· Membership – Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy - (AACHP)
· Clinical Membership- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA)
· Member - International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
· Member – International Association or Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
· Member – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
· Recognised Hypnosis Instructor – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
· Recognised School (TDT® International Institute) – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
· Goulding Process – SleepTalk® for Children Registered Consultant
· Member International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists (IAPH)
· Certified NLP Trainer – American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
· Certified Institute of NLP – American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
· Certified Trainer of TimeLine Therapy – Time Line Therapy Association (TLTA)
· Approved School of Hypnosis – American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
Health Fund Provider Numbers: AHA2017291, A083764A, A083762B, A083763L
ABN: 37 962 466 961
Janine has been a wonderful facilitator in helping me to shift my mindset and empower myself during what has been a very challenging time in my life.
Janine has helped me to reflect upon, question, understand and learn about myself and many longstanding habits and beliefs that have shaped my decisions and thought processes over many years for me personally and how I have behaved in my marriage.
Prior to meeting with Janine I had never seen nor contemplated seeing a hypnotherapist before, but was recommended to see her from a close family member. I was sceptical about the concept of hypnotisation, but this scepticism vanished the moment I met and began talking with Janine, as she is exceptionally talented at creating a wonderfully comfortable and relaxed environment. From the outset, Janine made me feel instantly supported, safe and secure.
I was extremely impressed with the initial consult, particularly in the time and effort she made to explain the process and to really delve into understanding me with a detailed line of enquiry, from which she took a very comprehensive set of notes to then formulate a comprehensive plan for future sessions tailored specifically to me.
In conversation, Janine has a brilliantly patient, calm and gentle disposition in which you feel that you are really heard and her feedback is always remarkably intuitive and insightful. Janine’s composed and caring tone is carried right throughout every hypnotisation, during which she is serene and relaxing to listen to.
For me, hypnotherapy is not about focussing on the “trance” but rather, taking the time for myself to reflect and learn, in a comfortable environment. Each session has involved Janine taking the opportunity to understand where I am at, how I have progressed or what challenges I have faced since our last session, followed by her conducting an incredibly relaxing hypnotisation or a more intense but highly productive timeline therapy session.
Within a hypnotisation session, for me, it is a state of calm, tranquility, in which I don’t need to think about anything, but just be present, comfortable and let my subconscious be guided by Janine’s peaceful voice.
Prior to my sessions with Janine, I was struggling to see the path I could take in moving forward and making progress. Through Janine, I am slowly finding that path, and continue to make progress each week as she helps me to learn more about what does and does not serve me in my life, as well as helping me to let go of long established fears, habits and patterns that have held me back and been unhealthy. In addition, Janine is helping me to empower myself, to focus on my own personal growth and building strength and resilience.
Janine is never rushing the process or my progress, and is consistently positive and supportive in celebrating each little step I am taking and each adjustment I am making to my thoughts and actions.
At the end of each session, I am walking away lighter, relaxed, empowered, stronger, and ultimately feeling I have a profoundly greater awareness and understanding of self, gratitude for all of the wonderful things and people in my life, and clarity as to where, what and how I need to focus my efforts, thoughts and energies to move forward.
I am extremely grateful for having met and been able to confide in Janine, she has provided a lovely, gentle, nurturing guidance and support to me, while delicately challenging me to break old cycles in order to continue to move forward.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Janine to anyone who is looking to overcome personal challenges within their life; no matter what the circumstances, I have no doubt she has the expertise, wisdom and compassion to help to empower anybody to overcome and work through their own personal challenges.
My sincere thanks to you Janine for your wonderful guidance and support along my journey thus far and I look forward to continuing to learn and grow with many a session with you into the future.
More videos to come. Stay tuned.
BERWICK clinic is within convenient driving distance from suburbs within the Cardinia Shire and City of Casey, City of Greater Dandenong, Yarra Ranges Council and Knox City Council
Cardinia Shire – Avonsleigh, Bayles, Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield Upper, Bunyip, Bunyip North, Caldermeade, Cardinia, Catani, Clematis, Cockatoo, Cora Lynn, Dalmore, Dewhurst, Emerald, Garfield, Garfield North, Gembrook, Guys Hill, Heath Hill, Iona, Koo Wee Rup, Koo Wee Rup North, Lang Lang, Lang Lang East, Longwarry, Maryknoll, Menzies Creek, Modella, Monomeith, Mount Burnett, Nangana, Nar Nar Goon, Nar Nar Goon North, Nyora, Officer, Officer South, Pakenham, Pakenham South, Pakenham Upper, Rythdale, Tonimbuk, Tooradin, Tynong, Tynong North, Vervale and Yannathan
City of Casey – Beaconsfield, Berwick, Blind Bight, Botanic Ridge, Cannons Creek, Clyde, Clyde North, Cranbourne, Cranbourne East, Cranbourne North, Cranbourne South, Cranbourne West, Devon Meadows, Doveton, Endeavour Hills, Eumemmerring, Fountain Gate, Hallam, Hampton Park, Harkaway, Junction Village, Lynbrook, Lyndhurst, Lysterfield South, Narre Warren, Narre Warren North, Narre Warren South, Pearcedale, Tooradin, Warneet
City of Greater Dandenong - Bangholme, Dandenong, Dandenong North, Dandenong South, Keysborough, Lyndhurst, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Springvale, Springvale South
Knox City Council - Bayswater, Boronia, Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Knoxfield, Rowville, Scoresby, The Basin, Upper Ferntree Gully, Wantirna, and Wantirna South.
MELBOURNE clinic AT 480 Collins Street is easy access from anywhere.
Southern Cross Station is a 5 minute walk.
Flinders Street Station is a 10 minute walk
Secure undercover on-site car parking available.
Metered street parking available.